UPDATE: I had to stop writing because my boyfriend needed me and I ended up weighing myself even though I said I wouldn't... I'm too embarrassed to even admit the number. I just looked back on my calorie logs and there is no way on Earth I could have gained that much weight considering I only had two binge days. The number might be high because I didn't take my weight first thing in the morning like I normally do. Ugh I'm going to try not to focus on it and stick to being positive about how well I have done the past two days. Here was my list from yesterday:
1. do at least 30 mins of cardio (preferably 1+ hours) Check: 40 minute bike ride
2. fix a healthy breakfast (no protein bars) Check: Apple for breakfast
3. no binging Check!
4. stay under 1000 calories Check: 480 calories so far and although I am going out to dinner I plan to keep it light.
5. do not step on the scale Fail: I'll try and be better about this tomorrow ):
6. eat at least 80 grams of protein during the day Possible check: I've eaten approximately 50 grams of protein so far and if I order lean protein for dinner I should be able to make it to 80
7. be mindful of filler calories Check: So far I've only eaten nutritious foods
8. stay hydrated Check: Drank lots of water and a diet snapple
9. take a multivitamin Check
10. take my medicines on time Check
All in all it looks like I'm doing good. It is a huge improvement compared to how I started out this week. Now, the hard part will be keeping it up.