Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 3: Starting fresh so soon?

I'm sad to report that I binged last night but I'm OKAY with it and focused on moving forward. Feeling sick today which meant not going to Seaworld. I am a bit disappointed but what can you do? I'm already at my calorie allowance for the day and I predict that it will be hard not eating a thing until bedtime but I think I can do it. I think I can I think I can I think I can. No exercise for today because a. it is Valentine's Day and b. I am feeling like shit. That is all to report for now. I am feeling a bit down in the doldrums. I'm a little sad about the binge, a little sad about being sick, and a little sad about the scales. Rawr, I might try and report more later. Wish me luck girlies!

Good news! I got my new cycling shorts in the mail and I loved them so much that they inspired me to go for a ride. I'm glad I got to squeeze in some exercise and I am doubly glad that my boyfriend doesn't want to go out for dinner. We have decided to have a low key night at home with a few movies and lots of love.

I am happy to report that the last three days I have burned 1474 calories by working out. I am proud of that. I am hoping to go to the gym tomorrow to add a little variety. I'll probably use the stair stepper or elliptical and I'll defiantly hit the machine that targets your inner thighs. They are a terrible trouble spot of mine.

I'm thinking about dying my hair. I am a natural blonde but I'm getting tired of the same old thing. However, I'm having difficulty maintaining the health of my hair so maybe dying it would be a bad decision. I want a change in my look and while I wish that change was losing 15 lbs, I realize that it won't happen over night. A new haircut or dye job might give my a little extra motivation and pep. This week I am going to work on a list of rewards I will give myself when I reach weight goals. I have never done this before and I'm hoping it will help motivate me and keep me feeling positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment