Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day ?: Lost in time

First off I have decided to stop posting the day number because I forgot what day we are on. I haven't posted in a couple days. I've been god this week... no binges, moderate working out, etc. Taking in less than 1000 cals a day. I stepped on the scale but I don't want to report the number because 1. I am on my period and 2. It wasn't an accurate weight because I didn't take it first thing in the morning. I'm going to try and keep myself off the scale until my 'lady time' is over. My period was so late I didn't think I was going to get one at all. I've realized that I need to start working out more to burn off more calories. I am pretty sedentary otherwise and while I've been trying to move around more, pacing around the house is a bit suspicious. As long as I do some of my exercise in the morning before my boyfriend gets up I should be able to get away with doing more. Plus, this week I have been busy making a workout room so I can get more exercise done at the house. I think I am going to aim for an hour and a half a day of exercise split into either two 45 min sessions or three 30 minute sessions. I'm excited to get the new elliptical for the house. The new model is supposed to be way better than the old one (thank god). Either way I need to get more serious about calorie burning if I want to lose weight. It is pathetic how little the scale has shifted and I am starting to get disheartened. I'm trying to lose at a safe 2 lbs a week and even that seems impossible. Ugh what is wrong with me. I fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment