Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 4: Belly achy

I have the worst tummy ache. I'm gonna make this short because I want to rest and get myself feeling better. I've eaten well today. I went to the gym and worked out for an hour. I split my time between the stair stepper, elliptical, and treadmill. However, I neglected to write down all the info I needed to properly estimate my calories burned so I have no idea how well or how bad I did today. I think my burn was on the lower end because I started feeling hypoglycemic about 20 mins into my work out. I need to find away to avoid this in the future. My brother is helping me whip my butt into shape. We are transforming our garage into a weight room. I am so excited and I can't wait to start an ass kicking strength training work outs. I think I'm gonna weigh myself tomorrow just so I can get an idea of how I'm doing and if I need to start either working out more or restricting more. I just looked at my e-mail and my bodybugg isn't going to arrive until Monday which is a little bit of a bummer. I am jumping out of my seat waiting for it to get here. One of my top reasons for wanting to lose weight is my belly. I hate all the extra fat I have there. So for inspiration or shall I say thinspiration I collected lots of pictures of beautiful abs. I haven't had a mid section I was proud of since I first gained all this weight. I don't know exactly what it will take to get me there or how low my weight will have to be to satisfy my goals. I'm probably going to go to Wholefoods tomorrow to get some healthy foods. I'm not sure what to get. I know I want olives and organic nut butters. As for now I've decided to get a little snack and head to bed shortly after. Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment